Ryder Silicone Anal Plug- Black
12 in stock
Realistic Silicone Butt Plug
The Ryder plug this is a good beginner toy. The Ryder has a gradual curve from the body to the neck of the plug, which means it will not shock the sphincter muscles going in or coming out.
Sizing Specs: 4.25 inches long and 1.5 inches at its widest diameter. 2 3/8 inch base.
- Tantus Silicone is the most reliable, safe, health-smart soft material used for toys. Tantus Silicone toys are made of 100 percent ultra-premium platinum quality silicone. They not only get home alive, but with a little care they can last a lifetime. You can be assured that a toy from Tantus Silicone is a toy that is safe to be used!
- Tantus Silicone is hygienic. No open pores to harbor bacteria.
- Tantus Silicone is hypoallergenic. It has no reaction to chemistry of the body, 100 percent silicone toys are completely inert. They do not alter pH balance, or cause a reaction to the body's natural chemistry.
- Tantus Silicone is phthalate free.
- Tantus Silicone is easy to clean. Silicone can be boiled or bleached; they're even dishwasher safe. We recommend antibacterial dishwashing soap. Our toys are completely safe up to 600 degrees fahrenheit.
First product I have ever written a review on. So here goes. I have always wanted a plug.........or anything that I could slide up my rear and wear incognito for as long as possible. Most have been too stiff, a pain in my crack, or simply too big. I like to feel full and stretched but sometimes that is a conundrum! LOL! All glory but no guts so to speak. With this plug I found I get that feeling of something filling my inner sanctum but without the discomfort of always thinking I have to run for the bathroom. Does it hit my prostate? Not really but does it remind me that it is there? Absolutely. This thing is soft and pliable so it conforms nice to everyday tasks such as sitting, driving, and walking.If you are searching for a plug that you can put in place and leave for the evening this one fits the bill. Your friends will want to know why you have that huge smile on your face!
Sex Toy Care & Cleaning
Sex Toy Care & Cleaning
Sex toys are made of many different materials, and while any toy can be cleaned with mild soap and water, some materials have special instructions. Many sex toys should be stored separately from other toys, especially rubber, elas- tomer and cyberskin which may react to other toys. If your sex toy came with instructions from the manufacturer, we recommend following those instructions. If your toy didn’t come with instructions, or you’re looking for more information, read on.
Silicone is durable, retains body heat, and is easy to clean. Silicone is largely hypoallergenic, phthalate-free, and latex free While durable, silicone toys can tear, so keep sharp edges away from your silicone toys. Silicone toys without motors can be boiled. Never use silicone based lubricants with silicone toys.
Stainless Steel & Aluminum
Metal toys are great for temperature play; you can warm or cool them with water or ice. Metal is not damaged by contact with water or changing temperatures. Metal toys without motors can be boiled.
Hard plastic toys can be less expensive, are non-porous and easy to clean. If a toy is dropped, check it for scratches or breaks before using it. Clean with mild soap and water and allow toy to dry thoroughly between uses.
Our elastomer, cyberskin, and rubber toys are phthalate free for people who want soft, less expensive sex toys but are concerned about exposure to phthalates or latex. These sex toys are porous and cannot be boiled. For this reason we recommend using condoms on these toys when shar- ing. You may wish to lightly dust your cyberskin toy with corn starch to restore the velvety finish. All porous toys should be stored separately from all other toys.
Glass has a unique feel - smooth and solid, without friction. Never expose glass to extreme temperatures (do not boil or freeze). If dropped or mishandled glass can get scratched, chipped or broken. Feel your glass dildo for defects before each use. Glass dildos can be cleaned with mild soap and water, or rubbing alcohol (be sure to wash alcohol residue off).
Wood is durable and dense and it one of the oldest sex toy materials around. Most wood toys are porous and can only be spot cleaned, while others have a non-porous protective coating that will allow you to boil and wash your toy.
Leather is a durable material for harnesses and other sex gear. Leather that comes into contact with bodily fluids should be cleaned after each use. In most cases leather can be cleaned by wiping it down with a damp cloth and soap or disinfected with rubbing alcohol. Leather conditioner can help keep your leather soft and will help prevent cracking.
General Cleaning & Care Tips
- Clean your toy before rest use and after every use.
- When using a toy in a harness, take care to make sure it doesn’t get cut by being forced through the harness.
- If you use alcohol to clean a toy, rinse thoroughly after.
- Let your toy air dry before storing it.
Remove the batteries your battery-powered vibe when not in use.
Sex Toy Safety Tips
If you’re sharing your toy, or using it both vaginally and anally, put a condom on it to minimize the risk of transmitting infections. Penis rings should be worn for a maximum of 30 minutes. Remove immediately if experiencing pain or discomfort. Only use sex toys with flared bases for anal penetration. Toys don’t lubricate themselves! You may find that using a lubricant heightens your pleasure with toys.